Monday 5 April 2010

quality Vs quantity

I haven't played alot this month, trying to get back in the swing of playing online again has been a little hard this month. Just before I went to Emop Portugal I was playing sets of 20 SNG'S instead of playing 2hours sessions which I was doing before. I think this is how I'm going to construct "my working day" previously I was playing as much volume as possible and maybe not being forcused on every SNG 100%. I think playing now playing the sets of 20 SNG I can forcus on each one alot more. My volume is going to suffer a little more but what I lose in volume I hope to improve on in hourly rate by playing better as just be more conscience of whats going on at the tables. I haven't started the month very well but I feel I am more than experience enough now to deal with a downswing at the start of the month.

Last night I was thinking about my next trip abroad.I know I have only just got back but I like to think ahead and set goals. I am confident that I can win a seat for EMOP Italy for the end of the May but I can't really bank on it. I was looking Kiev in the Ukraine as they have some reasonable tournies in May. Dominican Republic have the world poker showdown at the end of May but the flight is expensive. The only other tournies are in italy 2 weeks after EMOP Italy. These tournies I think are ifs, buts and maybe's. If I don't go away for a couple of months its no big deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment