Thursday 29 April 2010

A month to forget

April I think will be a month to forget. I didn't run well or even average apart from a 4 hour spell. I don't want to bitch and moan on here becuase its not interesting to read for anyone. Compared to last month I had a nightmare, the only money made this month is from rakeback or from the Battle of the planets. This month I have tried so hard and studied my game trying to find out weather its me playing badly or variance. I guess in a good way I found out its variance but its still leaves a bad taste in my mouth this month. When you are running bad and getting staked it makes it feel even worse because you have to split even the smallest profit.

I was discussing the luck factor with someone a couple of days ago and even though there is more skill than luck in poker, it still has a factor. I play against bad regs everyday that have some many leaks in their game but manage to run 6-8% roi which is amazing considering how bad they are. I consider myself to under achieve at online poker but I also an unlucky player online. If it wasn't for live poker the 6months i don't know where i would be.

I should prob play so more today but I feel so shit about my last couple days. I have something like this in Decemeber. So i must take experience from that I keep positive because if I carry on playing the way I am I will make a good money. I have proven it to myself before.

No comments:

Post a Comment