Sunday 18 April 2010

Munich package and maybe WSOP!

I think its been only been a week or so since my last blog but I have a few things to update on. Last Sunday I won a package to go to Munich which has 3 tournaments with 4 seats for side events for the WSOP in each them. Then those 12 players play for the main event seat which is compared to other qualifiers has unbelievable value in all them. I really looking forward to going to Germany as it will be my forth trip abroad this year because of poker. Obv if I win a seat to go to vegas then that would just be amazing.

Online has been a little strange this month. I started playing sets of 20 SNG at a time and was breaking even which felt like a long time but it wasn't. As I wasn't playing as much the period of time felt long than it was. So I have gone back to playing 2 hours sessions where I usually play around 40 SNG's. Since then things have picked up again and I think I have a chance of good month if I play as much as I have planned.

Today I ran pretty hot and I am now sitting top of the leaderboad with a score that should see me win another ticket to monthly final(battle of the planets). I still haven't been able to use the first ticket I won.lol

No comments:

Post a Comment