Thursday 19 May 2011

Bulgaria and the business

I thought i should update my blog as alot has happened this month. I won a seat to go to EMOP Bulgaria next month for week so its going to be nice to get away from the online grind for a while. Im still playing poker there a couple of days, but something different. The only thing im not happy about is a connection flight in Vienna. One thing I noticed moving to Prague is that its not easy to fly from. I cant really complain though when my flights are paid for by the poker site.

I have been having a rough time of it this month online. but then this year has been very up and down so far. last month I won just over $4k, this month im breaking even. very annoying as well. It comes at a bad time because i've just started coaching and staking with a good friend of mine Chavarov. I have no financial problems but it would of been nice to have a good month this month. We have both been really surprised by the amount of guys with have playing for us. The money we make from this should take off any pressure that the online grinding gives.

Myself and Chavarov are offering coaching/staking at the 180s on pokerstars. The sessions will be conducted in spainish or english. We use skype along with team viewer/mikogo. Coaching will be 1 on 1 reviewing HH's.

All students must agree to be staked and coached. Not one or the other. If u are interested skype me gavin_555 (czech rep) or chavarov(mexico)

1 comment:

  1. Substantially the article is really the best on this laudable topic. I concur with your conclusions and will eagerly look forward to your future updates.Just saying thank you will not just be enough for the wonderful lucidity in your writing.
    WMS Slots

    ReplyDelete