Thursday 13 January 2011

living in prague 2011

I havent done a blog entry for ages due to fact that I have been lazy updating it. Since the start of 2011 I have been living in prague.I decided towards the end 2010 that living in a sleepy part of England wasnt really me anymore. I have always lived in the same as house and just needed an adventure. Normally I dont put things that arent poker related on here but to be honest reading a few other poker blogs, reading"im doing well or doing badly" just gets a little boring.

I guess you could say me moving to prague is poker related as poker has funded my move here. If you havent been prague I recommend at some point you make the trip here. Its a really nice city with friendly people. Its a really small city so you wont spend time running around the sites against the clock. Living here has been a big change with food,language and just the way of life. but def something that I am enjoying.

Poker since I have got here is going unbelievably well. I had my targets and goals set for the year and I know we are only 2 weeks but I am playing tournaments that I wouldnt expect to be able to play for another 4-6months. Its a very exciting time atm and 2011 could be a big year.

No comments:

Post a Comment